Or Chicken Feet... Or Chicken Feet...

Chicken Frog Butchered Man Happy Cock

I'd give this a frustrating 5 out of 6. All I can say about the innovention of having finding secrects change the next scene is, it worked really really LITTLE MAN. And as for including System of a Down in the "other" soundtrack, well that just CHICKEN FEET. So, overall, well done sir, you've truly BUTCHERED FROG.

NewEvolution responds:

This review gets a 10 out of 10.

Truly in the spirit of the piece.

Lost Rhapsody 2 Lost Rhapsody 2

Brilliant.

You're a fucking genius.

Battle Royale Madness Battle Royale Madness

Brilliant.

Man, that was suprisingly awesome. The whole film re-told in a couple of minutes. Well done.

Jerries Actoin Thiler Jerries Actoin Thiler

LOZROXZ

Jerry you've excelled yourself.

Pulch: The Good Times Pulch: The Good Times

Mildly dissapointing.

Yeah, you've succeded at last in a flash I completely do not understand. I picked up a few sexual connotations but not enough for it to make any sense. I'll go back and see if the Subtitles reveal anything. I think if there's going to be anoher long wait between releases it's best to get everyone back into the Firth frame of mind with something lighter like Salad' or Burnt Face Man, then follow with one of these "heavier" things.

Paint it Black Paint it Black

Um

You seem to have missed the point of the song. Like the line of cars, yeah, I think maybe that meant like cars heading to a funeral? Maybe?

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Extremely Funny

I hope we can expect more. Just don't do more than six if you are planning to continue this, things die after 6 episodes.

But yeah, extremely funny, I loved: "Not anymore, bitch."

You are Crap! You are Crap!

Um

That was Jack's own lack of origionality. Though I liked the "last frame" tribute. You didn't really even try to put across the message of fight club, just randomly quoted, managing somehow to skip over the meaning of the dialogue you copy&pasted.

Adolf Hitler: ATIO80W 02 Adolf Hitler: ATIO80W 02

Very very poor

That was a terrible, terrible flash. And before you start the whole "LOZ U GAVE ME A BAD REVIEW WEN THE J/K WZ ABOUT BAD REVIWERS" routine, I'm well within my rights to maturely comment on how lazy the animation was. Poorly compressed, a weak joke thinly stretched, this was a very sub-standard entry. (This is the point where you make a self-contradictory statement about how having the capacity to not like stuff somehow makes me a "n00b", thus illustrating your ineptness with the Newgrounds rules.)

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

You made a fool of yourself with the end of your review.

Halo vs CounterStrike Halo vs CounterStrike

Passe

"I didnt like the movie becouse i think that who plays counter strike isn't noob's..."

The guy who wrote that review must have been very stupid indeed.

Anyway, this animation was kind of lazy. Do we still need Halo and Counter-Strike parodies. Christ you even threw in the Matrix...so, so old.

Wel drawn (though red up on the how to draw blood tutorial, it'll help), but try and get some better ideas.