Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Absolutely brilliant.

Yeah, its awesome. I love the diversity and the all the options Versus mode allows. The only thing that stops this being absolute perfection really is the number of characters. There are so many great options out there it's a shame to see such a brilliant concept as this a little underused.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Enjoyable

Nice and fun. Replayable. My only complain would be that the difference in the number of choppers on screen wasn't as profound as I would have liked. Spending your first few bundles of points on just more copters had little visible effect. Also, being able to explode mid-air was very very frustrating. But these are just two problems with an otherwise great game. I look forward to a follow up. Good work.

FPS in Real Life 4 FPS in Real Life 4

Good as always

Brilliant as always, the only flaw is that all the way through the series the blood has looked pretty bad, either try and find a flash artist who can draw some good sprites, or even better mix 1 pint of corn syrup with a good splash of red food colouring, 1/4 cup of water and 1/4 cup of sifted flour. Just try throwing some of that stuff around and it will look really really good. But anyway, good flash as always, just for next time find a way to improve the blood.
Oh and if you do go with the corn syrup mix obviously wear some old clothes becuase that stuff stains.

StickMan Sam - Part 4 StickMan Sam - Part 4

Man that's hard

Another masterpeice. Though a little frustrating at first, it's good that this one is much more difficult, more of a challenge. you know what'd be badass though....bandanas! Stickmen with bandanas always look cool. A very good flash.

Cemetary Cemetary

Good

Twas cool. Really got the whole zombie-scenario feel. That was probably the music. It's cool that you're working on pat 2 with more interactive team-mates, that made it all the cooler, that you were defending a house with actual people inside. I loved the reload feature as well. Maybe if the pile slowly shrunk (is shrunk a word?) and eventually you have to change to like a pistol. 2 suggestions, which you've no doubt already heard;

for part 2,
-one of the guys should be another gunner, who helps shooting down zomibies (think of all the archers and stuff on those castle-defend games we're always seeing)
-just put in a little animation for when zombies enter the house (or mall). maybe some feature when they work up the stairs, killing your team mates, and you get a last few seconds to shoot inside the house and take a few more zombies down. Death and glory and all that.

But yeah very cool game, can't wait for part 2.

GrimStudios responds:

Cool ideas. Thanks for the comment. *_*

3d logic 3d logic

Goodish

Good, but needs "livening up" if you knwo what I mean.

Very good pre-text for a game, but considering the Newgrounds audience is here for the odd, quick 10 minute time waster, you need something else to keep us interested, background music, visual development (either backgrounds or a progress bar or something), just more "pizzaz!" or whatever you want to call it. This is the MTV generation remember.

Is 15 bad?

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

A hidden classic!

Everyone has played on Alien Hominid, everyone loves Dad n' Me, but why is this (another excellent example of Dan's skills) so hidden away. They should never take a game this good off the front page. Console release! Please!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Another game practically already made

Just make the footbal pitch a bit bigger, and have the players fight back. There you go, another classic game.

Congratulations again on another brilliant game. 5.

StickMan Sam - Part 3 StickMan Sam - Part 3

Aaaaaargh! That was good!

Yes, that was rather nice. You've created a beast with this game, extremely well done. Human enemies! Yes! Wow, more more more more! Also, (Again I realise I'm in no position to boss you around but hey, whatever floats my boat) if you and the guy behind tactical assasination could contact eachother and work togther on some thing togther, (Stickman Sam; Tactical Assassin???), I'm sure we'd be left with the best ever thing that ever happened to humanity. Better than microchips and the wheel and everything. Ever.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Almightily Cool

This and Stickman Sam are proving that not only is there life left in the stick-genre, but that it is probably the best way about making a game. this totally rocked and I can't wait for another.