Or Chicken Feet... Or Chicken Feet...

Chicken Frog Butchered Man Happy Cock

I'd give this a frustrating 5 out of 6. All I can say about the innovention of having finding secrects change the next scene is, it worked really really LITTLE MAN. And as for including System of a Down in the "other" soundtrack, well that just CHICKEN FEET. So, overall, well done sir, you've truly BUTCHERED FROG.

NewEvolution responds:

This review gets a 10 out of 10.

Truly in the spirit of the piece.

Lost Rhapsody 2 Lost Rhapsody 2

Brilliant.

You're a fucking genius.

Battle Royale Madness Battle Royale Madness

Brilliant.

Man, that was suprisingly awesome. The whole film re-told in a couple of minutes. Well done.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Absolutely brilliant.

Yeah, its awesome. I love the diversity and the all the options Versus mode allows. The only thing that stops this being absolute perfection really is the number of characters. There are so many great options out there it's a shame to see such a brilliant concept as this a little underused.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Enjoyable

Nice and fun. Replayable. My only complain would be that the difference in the number of choppers on screen wasn't as profound as I would have liked. Spending your first few bundles of points on just more copters had little visible effect. Also, being able to explode mid-air was very very frustrating. But these are just two problems with an otherwise great game. I look forward to a follow up. Good work.

FPS in Real Life 4 FPS in Real Life 4

Good as always

Brilliant as always, the only flaw is that all the way through the series the blood has looked pretty bad, either try and find a flash artist who can draw some good sprites, or even better mix 1 pint of corn syrup with a good splash of red food colouring, 1/4 cup of water and 1/4 cup of sifted flour. Just try throwing some of that stuff around and it will look really really good. But anyway, good flash as always, just for next time find a way to improve the blood.
Oh and if you do go with the corn syrup mix obviously wear some old clothes becuase that stuff stains.